Oh, how times have changed! The C-Suite wants the modern marketing department to be a measurable contributor to sales.
The good news is that we have the strategic insight and the tools to execute marketing plans that contribute to sales…And, we have the technology at our fingertips to do lead scoring and integrate to CRM so that reps only call qualified leads, and we can close the loop between marketing efforts and sales results.
Here’s how we do it…
- Document your target customer attributes
- Develop the personas we need to reach
- Create the messaging that appeals to each persona
- Create a demand generation strategy to attract each persona
- Develop an employee advocacy strategy that expands your company’s digital footprint
- Develop a social selling strategy that empowers sales people to leverage social media
- Provide training and support to employees (including sales) to build competence and confidence
- Provide governance guidelines to strengthen confidence among all employees
- Deploy social sales technology to support all of the above
- Measure, report, guide teams to maximize sales performance
The modern marketing department partners with all employees – especially sales – to develop a comprehensive plan to deliver sales-ready conversations. By integrating subject matter experts and empowering the sales team to engage in social channels, the “marketing” reach of your B2B brand will exponentially expand, resulting in more sales opportunities.
When you partner with Find and Convert, you partner with a team that is focused on helping you achieve your sales goals. You’re in business to grow your business. We’re in business to help you grow your business.